The excitement of a new year, a new opportunity, a new you are upon us. Now is the perfect time to add some pizzazz to your makeup routine, especially your eyes. When making your new year’s resolution, add adventurous eyes to your list. All makeup and enhance your features, but it’s the eyes that actually tell a story.
What to Watch For This Year
So, what does the new year have in store for you? Well, for your makeup, the trends are leaning towards confident looks. Textures, shine, and bold colors are the perfect way to rebel against the restrictions of the last couple of years.
Here is a list of some eye makeup trends for you to try for the first time… or rediscover.
- Classic smokey eyes – this look never goes out of style. Blend some matte and shimmery shades to give you that smokey eye appeal. This classic look is perfect for all eye shapes. Make sure to pair it with some mascara that will give your lashes a plump and full look.
- Metallic color – bold, shimmery colors are precisely what you need this winter. Long and bold lashes are required to complement these colors. If you’re ready to be brave and daring, then this is your new look.
- Pink and rosy colors – you know those cool winter days that give your cheeks that perfect pink tint? Create these hues with your eye shadow. Rosy colors will brighten your eyes and add a warm tone to your skin color. Mascara that adds length will perfectly enhance this look.
- Sunset eyes – If you’re planning a getaway to the beach, match your makeup to your surroundings with sunset eye shadow colors. Blend corals, gold, reds, and a hint of purples. Having long and full lashes pairs well with this look.
- Glitter brow gel – we have seen many odd trends for the eyebrows, but we embrace the glitter brow gel. Light metallic eye shadow that is paired with lush and full eyelashes will enhance the brows even more.
These are some ideas to get you started on your new year and new makeup routine. But don’t forget, it’s the mascara that will bring the look together. Your lashes are the finale of your makeup, so choose the best mascara you can find.
It’s All About the Lashes
Whether you are going with the classic smokey eye look or striking out on a new path and adding some bold metallic colors to your stash, it’s all about the lashes. Full, plump, and striking lashes.
Fresame mascara is made with nutrients and vitamins that help lashes reach their ‘full’ potential. Starting with quality ingredients provides a quality mascara. You will instantly experience the unique difference of Fresame mascara.
Not only is this one of the most luscious mascaras you’ll ever use, but it is also paraben-free and cruelty-free. It’s good inside and out. Our creamy Volumizer Mascara will transform your lashes before your eyes. And if you are lucky enough to have full eyelashes, a swipe of Hasta la Luna Mascara will give your lashes that gentle nudge, putting your eyes over the edge.
The new year is a time for a new and improved you! A new look for your eyes will get you noticed, and the mascara will complete the look. Click here to begin the journey to beautiful eyes.